Core-Sport® by Therafirm Gradient Compression Athletic Socks (20-30 mmHg)
Core-Sport by Therafirm Athletic Compression Socks provide a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases toward the calf. True gradient compression helps to improve blood flow from the ankle to heart, improving oxygenation in the blood and enhancing your workout. Other benefits of true gradient compression include: increased energy for endurance, better performance, reduced muscle fatigue, and shorter recovery time after a workout.
Core-Sport by Therafirm Features Include:
- Graduated compression for better circulation and added support and stabilization
- High-tech fibers that wick moisture away from the skin
- Comfort top that stays in place without binding
- Arch compression for added support
- Anti-microbial to help prevent odor in the sock
- Cushioned heel and foot to reduce impact
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.