Core-Spun by Therafirm® Gradient Compression Socks (15-20 mmHg)
An everyday sock with ultra-stretchy core-spun yarns that make Core-Spun socks easier to don and more comfortable to wear. Improve circulation, prevent mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet!
Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Socks Feature:
- 15-20 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- Moisture wicking fibers
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Added thickness makes the sock more comfortable for all-day wear
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- Polyester/nylon/spandex styles are designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers.*
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.