EASE Opaque Mild Support Unisex Open Toe Pantyhose (15-20 mmHg)
New EASE by Therafirm® opaque open-toe waist highs for men & women are designed to help prevent edema, DVT, and leg discomfort, prevent or treat mild varicose veins, and provide relief of heavy, tired, achy legs.* Featuring a soft, knit band for comfortable all-day wear and smooth open-toe for added comfort.
EASE by Therafirm® Unisex Opaque Open-Toe Waist Highs are made with a graduated support level of 15-20mmHg.**
EASE by Therafirm® Unisex Opaque Open-Toe Waist Highs Feature:
- Ultra stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
- Lab-tested true gradient compression gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote blood flow
- Non-restrictive knit-in waistband for comfortable all-day wear
- Moisture wicking CoolMax fibers provide dry comfortable coolness
- Super soft, breathable opaque material
- Smooth open toe band for comfort & durability
- Available in short and long lengths for best fit
- Made 100% in the USA
- CoolMax Nylon/Lycra
Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
COOLMAX® and LYCRA® are trademarks of INVISTA
*CONTRAINDICATIONS: Compression products should not be worn and is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.
**The mean compression for an average ankle size.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.